State: North Carolina Clear all filters (3 of 121 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Cancelmag in Charlotte, North Carolina - Unauthorized attempt at credit card charge

I received a text saying that country living had attempted to charge my credit card $29.00. In no way shape or form did I give permission for this company to charge my card... Then no one answers the phone, and you have to go through all this to cancel my subscriptions, and who knows if it will ever even be seen much less executed... I am sorely disappointed in magazines I have loved for years... Never again will I subscribe..

Cancelmag Website Review

Your website doesn't work, not only do I receive a filthy magazine every month THAT I DO NOT HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR, that immediately goes into the garbage where it belongs, you leave a non existent website that doesn't work on you phone number. So one has to send a letter to cancel. This is such a waste of money to all involved. Very poor management and business tactics.
Product
Cancelmag Website
Reason of review
Bad quality
DITTO PRVIOUS COMPLAINTS. SPORTS ILLUSTRATED AND BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS. WHAT A LOAD OF CRSP. I WOUD NEVER ORDER EITHER ONE. I AM GUESSING SOMEINE SOLD ME OUT.

company sucks - just sends stuff to people without being ordered. I refuse to pay for stuff I not did not order, but would NEVER order.

I got Sports Illustrated - I am not a sports fan at all. To me this is just garbage.

I do not appreciate having to go to a lot of trouble to get this *** stopped. Something should be done to make this sort of thing illegal.

Reason of review